The way you engage with your clients says a lot about you and your business. A simple gesture could mean a lot – this could give them the opportunity to know you and to motivate them to know about your services, that would eventually turn them into your loyal customers.
Being consistent with how you provide quality services and meaningful engagement could also open doors for you because once they are satisfied they will willingly share your brand with other people that they know.
How to Attract and Nurture Quality Instagram Followers
Brand awareness refers to how easily people recognize your brand. To visualize this, just about everyone recognizes Twitter’s little blue bird.
Another good example is the golden arches of McDonald’s. But these are well-established businesses that have been marketing themselves for years. Small businesses have a little more work to do before their brand is easy to recognize.
You can establish brand awareness by optimizing your Instagram business profile to help people understand what you do. In your bio, add your company name, a brief description of what you do, and your website. Also consider using your logo as your profile picture.
Top 10 B2B Digital Marketing Trends in 2020
1. Personalization – While 72% of buyers expect B2B companies to personalize communications and 69% of buyers willing to pay more for a more personalization experience, marketers are “still missing the mark” when it comes to personalization.
Further research shows that even though digital engagement creates thousands of preference signals of data per day, marketers just aren’t sophisticated enough (yet) to turn those insights into effective, personalized experiences. Look no further than your inbox for evidence of the “just barely better than generic” efforts at communications that represents personalization today.
2. Video Content and Live Video – According to research from HubSpot, 78% of buyers watch online videos weekly and 55% view them daily. Video is the top format for US advertisers and it’s also one of the most preferred formats for influencer marketing.
The rising demand and proliferation of video content has many B2B marketers scrambling to figure out what formats, channels and messaging will work best for business buyers.
Mark Zuckerberg Lays Out Future Vision
Facebook Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg Issues New Personal Challenge for 2020: Rather than declaring a new personal challenge for the new year as he’s done since 2009, Mark Zuckerberg decided to take a longer view and think about what he’d like the world and his life to look like over the coming decade. Naturally, his vision for a connected planet and equitable future involves Facebook’s apps and technology.
Facebook Page Admins Can Now Access Their Page Management History: Facebook quietly added a new way for page admins to access an overview of all actions taken by all other page admins. This includes page role allocations, contact information, Business Manager relationships, changes to page settings, and more.
How to Get More Blog Subscribers In 2020
Create lead magnets:
The first thing you must do to get more subscribers is to create lead magnet(s). A lead magnet is something you give away for free in exchange for a signup.
When trying to capture subscribers most people just ask them to sign up for a newsletter. So, when you provide a bribe like a lead magnet you will stand out from them and attract more subscribers.
The lead magnets you create should provide solutions to your target audience’s most pressing concerns. So, put yourself in your audience’s shoes and brainstorm topic ideas. If necessary, you can conduct a survey to find out what their problems are right now.
Then create the lead magnets. The lead magnets you create can be in the form of ebooks, white papers, videos, reports, infographics, etc. The type of lead magnet you create should depend on the type of content your audience prefers consuming.
What Is an Eblast? 10 Tips on How to Use Email Marketing Effectively
1. Build Your Subscriber List
The lifeblood of email marketing is the subscriber list. These are people that voluntarily provide you with their email address so that can receive emails from your business. You must build your email list from the ground up.
2. Encourage Engagement in Emails
What great about using emails is you can receive information from your customers. It’s a direct line unlike traditional advertising such as newspaper ads and radio. If they email you back with questions, then it shows they read your email and was interested in the subject matter.
The Definitive Guide to SEO Content Marketing
Set your SEO Content Marketing Goals with Keyword Research
Your preparation stage starts with setting your goals. This means deciding which search terms you’d like to rank for. This is keyword research.
- You can start your keyword research with a little mental game. Try and sum up the mission of your business in a couple of words. Say for instance I ran an affiliate marketing site in the software niche. I’d probably come up with something like affiliate marketing.
When writing for an online audience, I recommend you:
- Avoid fancy words: Clever people can explain the most complex of things in the simplest way
- Avoid complex sentences: Skip sentences with a lot of commas. They are difficult to understand. This is a big problem with writers from the UK
- Use a friendly conversational tone: For most niches, an informal conversational tone is the right approach
- Keep paragraphs to five lines max: Large chunks of text can be hard to understand.
- Keep people interested: People are used to reading articles with pictures and bullet points. It breaks up those large chunks of text.
The Secrets of Word of Mouth Marketing Revealed
Secret #1: Word of Mouth Marketing Builds Trust
By building trust with their customers, companies are simultaneously creating brand ambassadors that are willing to share products or services with their network. Jay Baer shared that 92% of consumers trust recommendations from people they know directly, and anonymous reviewers have a 70% trust rate when they post online about a brand.
Orient your program around high-value touch points and “moments of delight.” In almost any successful customer journey, there’s at least one “moment of delight” — a point at which the customer is happiest with or most excited about your product, service, or brand. These “moments of delight” are perfect opportunities to present customers with the opportunity to refer others to your product or service.