Facebook Ads can be a great way to drive traffic to your website. However, it’s important to understand your audience and what will trigger them to click on your ad. When creating Facebook Ads, it’s important to keep your website’s goals in mind. What do you want people to do when they visit your website? Do you want them to purchase a product, sign up for a newsletter, or simply learn more about your company? Keep your website’s goals in mind when creating your ad, as this will help you determine what type of ad to create.
Once you know your website’s goals, you can start creating your ad. When creating your ad, be sure to include:
- A catchy headline
- An image or video that is relevant to the ad
- A call to action that tells people what you want them to do
By following these tips, you can create Facebook Ads that drive traffic to your website.
How to Optimize Facebook Ads for Quality Website Traffic
#1: How to Create a Scroll Depth Trigger in Google Tag Manager
When people visit your website pages, you want them to engage with your content. To identify true engagement, this trigger logs website visitors who actively scroll at least 50% down your page.
First, let’s create a Scroll Depth event trigger.
Open Google Tag Manger and navigate to the Triggers section, then click New. In the User Engagement section, select Scroll Depth.
Set the Vertical Scroll Depths field to the following percentages: 10, 25, 50, 75, 100.
Next, change the ‘This trigger fires on’ selection to Some Pages.
In the trigger conditions, set the first field to: Choose Built-In variable, then Scroll Depth Threshold. Set the Contains field to: greater than or equal to. Finally, set the third field to: 50.
Name the trigger 50% Scroll Depth, and click Save. This will return you to the Triggers overview page.
#2: Create a Timer Trigger in Google Tag Manager
Set the interval timer to the ideal length based on your own website data. In this example, you are creating a trigger to identify people who spend at least 30 seconds on a page, so you’ll set the Interval to 30000 milliseconds.
74% of B2B marketers expect budgets to increase next year
Despite all the economic turmoil, 74% of B2B marketers expect their budgets to increase in the coming fiscal year, up from 68% last year, according to a new report.
However, only 12% expect a large increase compared to 26% last year, according to digital marketing agency Wpromote’s State of B2B Digital Marketing report. Nearly two-thirds expect a moderate increase.
Top five objectives. To no one’s surprise, increasing revenue remains the No. 1 priority among most (51%) for those surveyed. What is surprising is that increasing brand awareness came in at No. 2 with 37%. Also surprising, improving customer experience tied with delivering quality leads for third place with 31% each. They barely nudged out delivering more leads which was a priority for 30%.
Why and how to delete content in bulk for SEO
- It is almost always better to improve the content rather than delete it. If you can do that, that should be your go-to. However, as we know, this isn’t always possible, for a variety of reasons.
- Deleting content is not a silver bullet, and it doesn’t work every time. Spend the time analyzing the details of the website’s specific situation to determine if the use case lines up with when deleting content makes sense.
- We deleted a lot of content along with publishing lots of new, topically focused content. If you’re looking for a true A/B test about deleting content only, this is not it. But the results are compelling nonetheless.
- Pay attention to topical authority, even if you aren’t suffering from traffic drops. Google is constantly tweaking the way its algorithm evaluates authority and relevance, and you don’t want to fall on the wrong side of a Core Update.
For some niches, building topical authority is relatively simple. Publishing high-quality content that answers the query can be enough.
However, in other niches, building topical authority involves a lot more than just publishing high-quality content. Sourcing experts to contribute to long-form content pieces might be necessary. Building high-quality, niche-relevant backlinks and brand mentions might be needed. And, in these cases, a healthy amount of time and patience might be needed.
SEO best practice: How to write effective title tags in 2022
Below are the key things to focus on when choosing and optimizing a Title tag:
- Keep the title concise with meaningful rather than fluffy word (5 to 12 words).
- High-priority words should be placed at the start of the title which should be less than 70 characters in length.
- Do not use any single word more than twice.
- Use keyword phrases in the precise way they are searched for, and have been analyzed using a keyword analysis tool. Word order is important and the research only applies to the exact phrase. Check the autocomplete tool to check that the title is one recommended as a suggestion.
- Don’t use multiple phrases – research a longtail phrase that includes 3-5 keywords you are targeting.
- Make sure your Title accurately reflect the topic of the page and is highly relevant.
- Write a keyword-rich title tag that has minimum stop words, but is sensible and appealing to human. You need to make your title very attractive to your users so they will click on it.
17 SEO Best Practices For Better Ranking
Choose The Best Platform For Your Situation
A good place to begin is at the point before any code is uploaded to the web.
Understanding the technology that underlies a web presence is important to making the best choice for SEO.
There are many CMSs to choose from.
WordPress is arguably the most popular open-source, free system with a huge global community of developers supporting it, including for SEO.
It’s possible for anyone with a moderate understanding of how to use WordPress to create an entire website and pay almost nothing.
Best Way To Use Headings For SEO
Headings are like the title tags in that the role they play is to describe what the web page is about and what a webpage section is about.
The best practice for using headings is to describe what the page is about or what a page section is about.
Google Launches Updated Google Tag Process to Help Businesses Track Site Performance
With changes coming to cookie tracking, marketers need to ensure that they’re updating their approach to digital tagging, in order to track performance as best they can through the latest processes and tools.
For this purpose, Google has continued to improve its Tag Manager platform by adding in more types of available tagging options to help you keep track of your program in one centralized space.
And now, Google’s adding a new Google tag update, which will enable marketers to utilize a single, reusable tag, built on top of your existing gtag.js implementation, in order to measure more elements and impacts.
Only 38% of marketers very confident in their customer data and analytics systems
Only 38% of marketers globally are very confident in their data, analytics and insight systems, according to a new report from The CMO Council. And, while 91% say direct access to customer data is a critical competitive advantage, only 11% say that data is readily accessible to them.
Leave a Reply